Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sick of baby pics yet?

If I'm going to post everyday, you're going to have to tolerate more baby photos since for the next few weeks, all I will do is work and put the baby to bed. Oh well. It will lead to a time when I'll get extra baby time someday.

She is very advanced. I put the bowl of acorn squash down and she grabbed the spoon and put it in her mouth.   IMG_3068

 

When I refilled her bowl-because she was wearing it, not because she ate it, I thought I'd try for a repeat performance. After some coaxing, I got this instead

 IMG_3067

Oops-wrong end of the spoon. There goes my advanced theory. It's now replaced with the, "if I can grab it, it's in my mouth" theory. That one seems to bear out MUCH more often.

1 comment:

soilmama said...

loving this nablopomo or whatever it's called...it's great to see sofia every day :)