Sunday, November 09, 2008

NaBloPoMo-week 1

It started so well, and seemed like such a great idea. All you have to do is one quick post a day. Everyone else is doing it. You've got more than plenty to say. 21 days to start a new habit, so 30 days will be good for you. If you can keep this up, think how many other good habits you could start.

Those are the lies I told myself. But, I didn't count on the night where a certain 6 month old decided she didn't really need to sleep, which is of course the same night Mommy counted on an early bedtime because she has oh so many hours left to put it on a Major Work Project or 27 before tomorrow. The same day that started Bright and Early thanks to aforementioned 6 month old, so all Mommy wants to do is sleep. The same night  where I also need to go to bed early since tomorrow starts too early with a doctors appointment at 7:45 and ends with a meeting that I am also not ready for in Salem tomorrow night, so it looks to be about 15 hours until I'll be home again. And instead of tackling work? I'm spending time writing, just to prove I can do it. Because the best way to get me to do something is to tell me I can't.

So this nonsense will be tonight's post. We better hope Big S takes some good photos tomorrow, or who knows what crap you'll have to read for the next post.

9 posts down, 21 to go.

No comments: