Thursday, November 13, 2008

Little Sister for a day

Due to a baby sitter cancellation, Little S got to go to a different babysitter today, an old friend of mine who is currently nannying for her sister while she finishes up teacher re-certification.

I didn't even think about a camera, which is too bad because the 2 year old was being very sweet to the baby. The good-bye kisses were adorable and the 5 year old remembered her name to say good-bye. I like when she can be a little sister. I'm hoping it will help her not get too full of herself.

I also realized how fortunate I am to have been settled here long enough, and met enough great people over the years that when a sitter cancels, I have options. Another sitter awaits on Saturday when work calls. Maybe we can avoid stranger anxiety with all this exposure to other people.

No comments: