Friday, November 07, 2008

6 months

I can't believe it!

IMG_2585

 

IMG_3035

There were definitely days I didn't know if I'd ever get to 6 months. And if I did, I was sure I'd have it all figured out and it would be easy. Well, parts of it are easier and some of it's just as hard, but it's so wonderful. I had a much lengthier post written in my head, but someone woke up EARLY after Mom had stayed up late reading and on Facebook last night. And darned if baby wrestling while working from home and trying to finish several major work projects by Monday, plus make dinner and birthday cake didn't pretty much wipe me out.

Yes, birthday cake. Little S won't be eating it. I figure we deserve a treat for making it this far. Instead, Mom broke the rules and fed her some mashed banana mixed with formula. A half-birthday baby milkshake, if you will. I've probably ruined her for life now. At least we'll know where I went wrong.

No comments: