Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Perspective

I was all prepared to whine and snivel on about how AWFUL my day was. But then I checked a few of my favorite blogs on my feed reader. And you know what? Things just really ain't that bad round these parts.

This one is doing better than she was yesterday. Finally able to get comfortable despite the omnipresent lampshade, and sleeping.

image

This one had a great 6 month checkup. Clocked in at 27 1/2 inches and 15 pounds.

image

Took her shot like a champ and is getting 2 teeth.

And I will try to be more thankful of all the amazing things I am blessed with, and have faith that everything will work out the way it's supposed to in the grand scheme of things. And a good night's sleep can't hurt.

1 comment:

Abcdpdx said...

she is the world's longest baby! goodness gracious!

it's all about perspective. but dog surgery on top of everything else does not sound like a picnic to me.