Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My little native Oregonian

It's been raining here. I know, it's Oregon, it shouldn't surprise anyone. But it's not just normal rain, it's pouring. I  think the paper said something about "jet stream aiming a fire hose at the state". But, it's warm, like 60. So on our walk, little S refused to have her head covered, preferring to wallow in the "liquid sunshine".

So instead of just furry S needing to be dried off when we got home, Little S needed a full change into dry clothes and all of her hair that's starting to come in was plastered to her head. But, she was happy, and warm, and adjusting well to Oregon winter.

IMG_3050

(I know, you can't really tell from the picture, but could you just humor me and pretend you can tell how wet she is? Thank you)

No comments: