Tuesday, August 12, 2008

On the road to MILF-dom

Okay, that may be a bit pretentious. (Me? Self-assured, a little arrogant? Never).  How about "Battling to Get the Pre-baby Body Back"? That sounds more accurate.

Day two of practice for Heather going back to work, started with Big S having an early work meeting. So Little S, furry S, and I headed out for a run. But, we now had extra time, so we got to be out for about an hour of jogging with some walking thrown in. Furry S was tired, and little S napped through the middle of it. I was happy to know I could survive it.

Continuing my triathlon day, I again biked to the pool and got my laps in. The good news about a public pool in summer is that you don't really have to bother with sunscreen, you can just absorb it from the sheen floating on the water. YUM! And yes, I am well aware that's not the grossest thing in a public pool, thankyouverymuch.

Every time I'm there, I just can't wait for the day little S starts her Olympic Training swim lessons. She's scheduled to have some fun pool time this week. I came home to this:

IMG_2759

My heart swells seeing that scene. I'd take the picture to work with me, but it just makes me tear up-being so overwhelmed with love for my two S's.

No comments: