Monday, August 25, 2008

The Internet age

I got this email the other day:

From: Big S
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 12:58 PM
To: Various adoring family members

Subject: S's first email

Today, while I was on the computer and Little S showed a lot of interest in what I was doing. I could only assume that she wanted to send an email to all her family. So here, in it's unedited entirety, is what she wanted to type to all of you.

' m k                            cfFRDGTGGGGGGGGG                 N N N .ZM MGNM             nngvv t wercdb t hyssvfceh   hhhhhhhjkmn4    ,  nm,   i,h78[om     n mnbv nb tl.mk vf f4 vcfg   chcbbbbbbbbbbbgwa6r    cc78ed zxz6gncc     zswfr, ` bgvclo;p.l m,.le,hvc freslo    56frjuhyn89jhiunhb vf`

Kids today. When I was her age, I didn't even know what a computer was. I don't know if this is code, but I'm pretty sure "freslo" is espanol for happy, as in "Yo es muy freslo" What an amazing child. Unfortunately, we had to cut her diatribe short because she ended up drooling on the keyboard.

Big S and of course, Little S

No comments: