Tuesday, August 05, 2008

It's just like riding a bike!

What is? (you! mind out of the gutter-you know who you are!)

Riding a bike is! It's been almost a year since I last put foot to pedal on my trusty steed, because trust me, morning sickness and biking up hills don't mesh well.

Turns out you can pump up the tires, slap on a helmet and still remember what does the shifting when. I didn't go far, just to the pool and back (how very duathlete of me) and, it was the hottest day in a while (mid 90's), but it felt great. So. Very. Portland.

I loves me the biking. Just got to grow this little one some more so she can be on the bike, or pulled behind.

(not me, not my kids)

and then do her own pedaling. Or not!

(not my husband, still not my kid)

 

I hope this poor kid knows all the athletic endeavors expected of her. Of course back in my day, they were called "being a kid".

13 weeks tomorrow.

No comments: