Sunday, February 07, 2010

Dancing Pants

I was warned earlier today by my ever cautious husband not to use the blender without checking it first. Lest I miss this IMG_1820

Little S’ stuffed dog with a book in the middle. I don’t know what you would call it, but it always reminds me of the joke about outside a dog, a book is man’s best friend…

As we were picking out clothes this morning, I was asking Little S what she wanted to wear and she managed to find a pair that was kind of at the back and that she had mostly outgrown. She points to them and says “dance”. So, today she wore her “dancing pants”. And dance she did-even though it’s kind of hard to tell because well, it is a still pictureIMG_1821

Ringing the bell along with the music

She also discovered my hydration system. Which she delighted in both drinking out of and taking on a walk around the house telling Mommy and Daddy both “DRINK”

 IMG_1825

IMG_1829

IMG_1824

“DRINK!”.   I guess we looked thirsty.

Taking advantage of yet another nice afternoon (sorry mid-atlantic states residents. I’m jealous of your snow) we took a family walk before the big game. And it was such a great Sunday that we even had time to stop and smell the snow crocuses.

 IMG_1831

No comments: