Thursday, September 04, 2008

Random Thursday Thoughts

Warning-no baby content and some possibly political comments. Read at your own risk.

 

The dog is finally remembering how to be my running partner. And learning to artfully dodge the stroller.

===============================

Quick-name someone who likes to run, didn't look pregnant for most of her pregnancy and has a kid about 4 months old.....

Ding! Ding! Ding!!! If you said me or Sarah Palin, you would be correct. The similarities end there though.

 

While we're on the topic of Palin's-Poor Bristol. As a 17 year old, you already hate your parents. As a pregnant 17 year old, you generally are embarrassed about it being pregnant. Of course with Mommy-dearest, you couldn't "have it taken care of". And now, you can't exactly hide out and wear big clothes and hope no one notices. Because as a pregnant 17 year old, about the only thing worse than the whole school knowing you're pregnant would be, I don't know,  the WHOLE WORLD knowing you're pregnant. And, I can imagine the conversation wherein the poor guy was told he WOULD be marrying the young lady in question, and I'm guessing it involved a firm grip on some short & curly's.

And, her baby brother is either named after a part of a gun, a famous horse, or an advanced math class. (Trig. Maybe she can name her kid Calc)

============================

Here's where I'm famous in my own mind. A mention on Black Hockey Jesus' blog.

 

I now return you to your regularly scheduled blog about babies, sunshine and rainbows.

No comments: