Friday, May 23, 2008

Bring on the family-part 1

Heather's mother arrived on Sofia's 1 week birthday. What a great treat to have her here for a week. As an added bonus, Steve surprised me by flying in my sister that same day. Four extra hands around the house were very helpful. especially since I got really sick. I could actually take lots of naps and take care of myself.
Not only did they help with baby care, they left the house sparkling clean! We only wish they lived closer. It was very tearful when they had to go back home. But, we promised pictures. Hence, the motivation to get this updated!

Grandma and Sofia

Aunt Aimee with the littlest niece.
Sofia modeling her Wildwood clinic onesie. Wildwood is where Grandma Wetter works.

Grandma the day she had to leave, getting in some last minute rocking chair time with Sofia.

No comments: