Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Miss us?

Well, it's not a virus, but, the computer bit the dust. Yes-already. Thanks to the wonders of the internet and the Dell Live chat (instead of being on hold for like six straight days), I learned that the error codes in the diagnostics I ran (because I am oh-so-tech savvy) mean that the hard drive is toast. Awesome-no? Awesome is that they are sending me a new one, "factory installed" so all drivers and stuff are on there. I just have to (gulp) install it myself!
I'm sure I can figure it out-or they wouldn't just send those out with a link to the website on how to install it right? right?
So, my hard drive will arrive in 2-3 days. Hopefully we can get some new pictures of the very adorable Little S up then and resume boring you with the minutiae that is my life.

No comments: